Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where I say 'why yes, I AM out of shape'

Workout day. Oy.

200 continuous swings - 100 single trans, 100 5 per arm with 8kg. 
20 medicine ball slams
10 squat thrusts

AND scene!

Ow. I have a lot of work to do! It didn't help that I am having tummy issues today. But no excuses. As quick as I lose muscle, I always gain it back in an equally timely fashion.

Bryan and I are in the thinking/dreaming/talking stages about moving overseas. After... the end of this crap. Not to be morbid. It's nice to dream about the future, about a life vastly different than what I have now. Nothing concrete, or even close. Just daydreams, for now.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Uh, before you go any further in that move overseas conversation, you need to see Revolutionary Road. Also, we need to have wine, but it may have to be while the kids sit in the other room and play video games. Which, I have no problem with that. :)

Christine said...

You mean put them in front of the square babysitter while we drink? I'm good with that.